Oct 31, 2019
On this episode, we talked about:
- How size had a meaning at one point
- Why we should not feel bad in comparison to other men
- How survival has no relation in our daily living anymore
- Why we have to look at how it's affecting you and stop thinking about it
- Defining what makes you a man
"Don´t let the size...
Oct 24, 2019
Todays guest has had one of the most interesting lives I have come across to date. Calvin Wayman grew up on family farm in a strict fundamentalist religion that practiced polygamy—1 dad, 4 moms and 44 brothers and sisters!
From an early age, he was taught exactly what “could” or “couldn’t” do--how to act,...
Oct 17, 2019
On this episode we talk about:
- Find a group of men or a tribe where you can speak of all the
things you feel and think
- You are something to everybody that is in your life right now
- We need to find an emotional release
- Find that space where you can talk and release all your feelings
- We need to open up about...
Oct 10, 2019
- You learn something new every time you go out
- Nobody learns the same way, you have to teach from different points of view
- No one wants to set themselves out for failure
- What you do, doesn´t change my strength or weakness, that´s just mine
- Work on your weaknesses as much as you work on your...
Oct 3, 2019
On this episode we talked about:
- How we need to celebrate our wins and acknowledge that we did our best
- How if we continue to acknowledge small things in our life, we put ourselves in a position to receive good things in our life
- How the more you start to compile your celebrations for small wins, the more...