Aug 15, 2019
On this episode with talk about:
- Putting yourself in situations that are uncomfortable for you, and do okay
- A lot of people tend to focus on bad things
- You can have a choice on how to react every day
- When you get to the end of the day, what are the things that
- Deciding and framing in how you react to things
"When you´re in an uncomfortable situation, that´s when your potential for growth happens"
"We focus on things that are painful or harmful to us, instead
of focusing on the good stuff"
Rob Lininger is a retired Physician Assistant who, along with his wife, planned out their dream life and set out to live it. They built a residual income in network marketing, which gave them freedoms not enjoyed in medicine. He now focuses on homeschooling his two boys, adventure travel, and helping others make the same lifestyle changes that he instituted. Rob strongly believes that if you aren’t happy with your life, you need to exercise your power to change your situation.
We all have that power within us!
Rob Lininger Physician Assistant - Sports Medicine & Nutrition www.facebook.com/roblininger
LinkedIn: Rob Lininger