Jan 9, 2020
Donate to: https://www.rangerroad.org/
On this episode we talked about:
- How did you finish last year?
- You had everything structured
- You're used to the structure in your life
- Is your job sucking your life?
- If the structure's not there, is not important
- Give yourself structure
- Plugging and getting things done
- Where are my tools to enable my creativity?
- Identify if you need the help
- Giving yourself a reward for your job
"There's always the mindset of possibility"
"Believe in yourself so you can have a great new year"
Let's connect over on Instagram: @Johnny.Elsasser