Jan 23, 2020
Donate to: https://www.rangerroad.org/
On this episode we talked about:
- How not sleeping enough, does a lot of damage to you
- Having a routine for good sleep
- How your eyes absorb the serotonin from the sun
- Are red lights the softest on the eyes?
- If I´m exhausting myself, I sleep better
- We sleep much better when we´re cold
- Sleeping naked can wash all the toxins during the day
- You burn a lot of calories with cold water
- Between 10 and 2 in the morning, you get the REM sleep
- Having a gratitude journal
"Sleep is not valued enough for men like women do"
"Get good sleep, have your body feel good and everything falls
Let's connect over on Instagram: @Johnny.Elsasser